Legal 500 practice in London seeks an experienced Crime Solicitor to join their busy team with the opportunity for great progression.Our client is offering an amazing opportunity to join its firm in Greater London on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will handle a wide range of criminal law matters with the opportunity to hybrid work. Experience in team management is desired as this role offers the opportunity to progress to a partnership position within the next 12/24 months. To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.Responsibilities
- Building client relationships
- Proceeds of Crime Act proceedings
- Liaising with the CPS and courts
- Attending court
- Preparing case files
- Regulatory and disciplinary matters
- Fraud and financial crime
- Drug and sexual offences
- Participating in business development
- Solicitors with 5 years+ PQE
- Shows commitment to the firm going the extra mile
- Strong client care and communication skills
- Technically proficient in and shows excellent knowledge of criminal law
- Outstanding IT skills
- Aptitude in business development
- Ideally has previous management experience
Our client is a leading, Legal 500 law firm offering a select range of legal services from their office located within the City of London. Based within easy reach of excellent transport links and amenities they appeal to both locals and commuters alike. Staffed by a team of experts who are all specialists within their respective fields, they go above and beyond to deliver a clear and personalised service tailored to the client's individual circumstances. Experiencing continued growth, they are now seeking to add to their crime team.Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Solicitor - CrimeFor further details of this Crime Solicitor role please contact Sam on quoting reference SJ35004. #LI-SJ1PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138