SOC Team Leader
Hybrid role 2 days a week in the office 3 days WFHA great chance for an experienced SOC professional (Security Engineer / Security Analyst) ,who has lead teams in a SOC environment, to take part in one of the largest SOC transformations around. If you are a talented and ambitious Security Team Leader (SOC professional) who wants to grow your career and experience, then this is a really exciting chance to move your career forward in security.The SOC Team leader will be responsible for overseeing a team of SOC professionals who cover security analysis, incident classification and incident response actions such as notifications and alerting, as well as monitoring client security infrastructure, identifying and reporting real time attacks and vulnerabilities on the client network.Day to Day role:
- Lead a team of SOC Analysts and Engineers
- Determine the severity of incidents and the response required
- Ensure that all incidents are correctly reported and documented
- Be the Technical Escalation Point during security incidents, establishing the extent of an attack, the business impacts,
- Keep up to date with evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of the client network
- Create documentation for the SOC as required,
To secure this SOC Team Leader role you will need to have:
- Experience in leading a team in a SOC professional (or Security analysis).
- Strong experience with SPLUNK.
- SIEM monitoring, alerting and event analysis in a mission critical environment.
- Experience in leading technical escalation during security incidents and attacks.
- Good overall IT skillset
- Kept up to date with current security threats.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be on site 2 days a week in Gosport, you will also need to be willing and able to undergo security clearance at a high level.This SOC Team Leader role (security analyst) will enable you to further your career with a leading organisation and there are plenty of chances to grow your Security career with this leading employer.If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.