Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you like working with children and creating a fun learning environment?
Do you live in St Helens?
If so, then I'd love to hear from you!Benefits
- £65-£85 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children, preferably with special educational needs children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working with children
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring pupils stay on task by managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing support to special educational needs children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
- Following individual behavioural plans
- Safeguarding children
Qualifications are not essential but would be desirable.
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to or call for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!