Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a rapidly growing organisation based in Braintree. They are looking for a Financial Controller/FP&A to join the team and support the Finance Director and senior leadership team with the overall strategic direction of the business. The idea for this role is for it to develop with succession planning in mind. This is a newly created role and would suit any current Finance Manager/Controller with commercial experience looking for that path to the next level.
- Overseeing and reporting of Management Accounts and Financial Accounts
- Preparing board reports
- Leading the finance function.
- Using data analysis insight to contribute to business operations and strategy.
- Operational financial control
- Working as a business partner to support the business with FP&A activities
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Evaluation of product, project, and service gross margins.
- Preparation of management accounting analyses and management accounts to reporting target dates.
- Preparation of year-end
- Contributing to strategic planning
- Year-end accounting
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and looking for a role which will challenge them where you can add real value. You will also have experience in FP&A or a similar commercial background.