Link3 Recruitment are seeking a talented and creative Spanish Teacher required to start work in one of our Secondary Schools located in the NG6 area of Nottingham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and energetic Spanish Teacher who is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and education for children in Nottingham.Job Details:
This Teaching role is full-time, Mon- Fri, consisting of 37.5 hrs per week. Start date for September.
We require a skilled and well-qualified Teacher that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and effectively communicate with young people are essential.To be successful for this Teaching position, you will:
This Nottingham Secondary School is committed to offering you:
- Hold a PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a good understanding of KS3/4 curriculum.
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Have a passion for working with children.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
- A stimulating environment, encouraging your growth as a Teacher
- Positive and strong ethos/ mission
- Potential progression opportunities
- Temp to Perm contract, should you excel within this role
- Competitive Salary
As a minimum, all applicants must
- A minimum of QTS
- A minimum of 3 months experience working as a Teacher or within a Secondary School setting.
- A positive approach to child development, managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching.
- Applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service. (We can support you with this)
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest Link" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values ofLink3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit withing this setting, apply for this role or obtain more information, click 'Apply' or call one of the Link3 Team (See company details).