Due to substantial business growth, there is an opportunity for a quality engineer to join a global company.
The business has consistently maintained strong growth and has retained its position as one of the top five global brands in its sector. The organisation is well established with a proven track record stretching back more than 50 years and employ tens of thousands of people.
As the quality engineer, you will develop their quality management processes, supporting their long-term goals of increased customer satisfaction, loyalty and trust through reduction in quality issues. Detailed responsibilities include: -
To apply for the quality engineer position, you will need the following: -
- Evaluating customer reported fault data to identify and report new quality issues
- Monitoring the quality of incoming and existing products
- Identifying the scale of each issue and assessing engineer completion reports
- Developing recall and modification processes
- Developing robust reporting and feedback processes with third party providers in order to ensure the highest level of compliance to quality standards
- Reporting quality problems to relevant departments
- Developing a detailed and efficient quality control process for the initiation of new and existing products
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 + company pension, on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme, employee discount on products + 32 holidays (including the bank holidays).
- Degree-level education
- Previous quality assurance experience within a electronics or manufacuturing environment
Please click apply to progress your quality engineer application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.