Doctor/GP - Functional AssessorFunctional AssessorLocation: Bishop AucklandStarting Salary: £72,000 + Excellent BenefitsHybrid Working Opportunities / Full Time & Part Time
Everpool are currently looking for a Registered General Practitioner who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Doctor Functional Assessor. This is an opportunity to join a large organisation and use your clinical skills and knowledge in a different environment that will help assist people with their ESA application. What does working as a Doctor Functional Assessor Consist of?
On a daily basis you would be responsible for carrying out comprehensive assessments in order to understand how a persons disability or health condition is effecting their day to day life. By asking questions to understand their experiences you will gain information to produce a detailed and factual report to help the DWP determine their eligibility for the benefit. No day will be the same as every assessment will be different. You may be asked to work on a complex case which means assessing customers with neurological conditions, industrial injuries and respiratory diseases. You will receive full training and ongoing support within the role. This role provides fantastic benefits such as;
- No Long days/ shift working - Monday to Friday hours 9am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Option of Full Time or Part Time
- Health-care Cash Plan
- Supportive working environment with ongoing CPD support
- Plenty of exposure as you develop your skills and clinical knowledge
- Opportunities to explore other roles
- Regular feedback and a coaching tool to help you deliver quality outputs for customers
- Connect with the wider business including the opportunity to join colleague network groups
If you are interested in the Doctor Functional Assessor role please click apply. Alternatively, please contact Ellouise at Everpool Recruitment by email on .