Supply Teacher (Secondary) - Hillingdon
Are you a qualified teacher looking to start a new role?
Would you like to have a work/life balance?
Do you enjoy the flexibility?
Do you hold QTS and have a passion to work within KS3 and KS4?Requirements:
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- If you have experience working with children this will be beneficial to your application
- You will need to have passion to work with KS3 & KS4 students.
- These positions vary from full-time, permanent and supply cover.
- Happy to cover lessons of multiple subjects as well as teaching core subjects.
Position: Secondary Teacher/Supply Teacher in KS3 & KS4.
Start date: September 2022
Academics Ltd are working with a 'Outstanding & 'Good' secondary schools based in the Hillingdon, West London area.
Salary & Benefits:
- The job will involve you working as a teacher/supply teacher
- This includes you planning and teaching the class in line with curriculum standards, as well as marking students work.
- Identifying students that might be struggling in class and giving them alternate routes to understand the lessons and general teaching duties.
- £140 - £250 per day (long term cover available)
- You will have the opportunity to work with Outstanding Ofsted rated schools
- Ad hoc, daily cover, week long placements are available.
If you are interested in this opportunity then get in touch today with Tej on or you can email your CV directly to