We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we're great, but as a team we're unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.Job Description
The Global Programmatic Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of Programmatic campaign implementation. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
The candidate will also be responsible for account portfolio management with other stakeholders such as planners and the client, so must be able to identify new opportunities or potential weaknesses/limitations of strategies and communicate this effectively.
- Understand and effectively communicate our programmatic value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Execute and manage his/her client portfolio effectively using demand side platforms:
- Oversee and manage his/her daily client portfolio campaign maintenance including communication, campaign setup, troubleshooting and reporting as well as managing the programmatic executive support
- Oversee /work with agency stakeholders to manage, implement and deliver wider client project on the likes of DMP, dynamic creative, multi-touchpoint attribution etc.
- Identify, assess and implement opportunities that will drive the programmatic campaign for his/her client portfolio forward
- Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
To ensure this opportunity is a suitable match for your job search, we are looking for the following experience and skills:
What You Will Get:
- Proficient in multiple DSPS and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills, and to be able to confidently manage data.
- Free Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Work Your World for up to 6 weeks a year
- A very rich Family Friendly policy
- Birthday Day Off
- Season Ticket Loan
- Work From Home Allowance
- Flexible working
- Volunteering Leave
- Generous Pension
- Income Protection Plan
- Summer Fridays
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe's wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company's many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.