GROUP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - £60-£65,000 + Bonus - BASED NEWBURY - HYBRID WORKING
Are you a qualified accountant and are now keen to move to an international reach, fast growing business?
IN2 Consult are currently partnering with a leading manufacturing company based in Newbury, in the recruitment of a group financial accountant. An exciting opportunity offering £60-£65,000 plus bonus.
The role is responsible for preparing year-end statutory accounts, group consolidation, improving processes and working at group level including liaising with auditors. The ideal candidate will have a previous audit/practice background with post practice industry experience.
Reporting the Group Financial Controller your role will be to ensure the efficient operation of the group finance function.
The role includes the following duties:
- Liaising with internal auditors
- Producing year-end statutory accounts
- Intercompany accounting
- Tax duties
- Ad-Hoc duties
- Group level consolidation of month-end and year-end accounts
- Process improvement
- Audit programme designing and implementing
- Mentoring junior professionals in the team
The Desired candidate for this position should have the following experience:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAEW Qualified
- Be from and audit/practice background (ideally big 4)
- High understanding of reporting standards including UK IFRS/GAAP
- Experience in auditing/ producing group level accounts
- Advanced excel skills (including VLookup and pivot tables)
- Strong communicator
What will I receive in return?
- Flexible working (up to 4 days remote)
- Excellent working environment
- Progression opportunity
- Bonus incentive
- Salary up to £65k (dependent experience)
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply online or contact Jessica Haddock at IN2 Consult.