Our customer is looking for an IT and Media Field Engineer (internally known as a Field Technician) and we'll be giving you all the training you need to successful. Through installations, fixing faults, and delivering great customer service, you'll be given the chance to build connections that really matter to our customers.
You'll always be looking for opportunities to improve the customer's package, making sure they know all about our latest technology and deals. You'll also be able to grow the business through customer advocacy by promoting our customer, friends & family referral scheme.
You'll be given comprehensive installation and customer service training, as well as ongoing support - you can trust us to do the right thing by you. No two days are the same, which means you'll always be learning and finding new challenges to get stuck in to.
All we ask is for you to give time to commit to your training and our fabulous 4-day working week patterns, giving you more time to spend doing what you love to do.
The weekly working hours are 37.5 hours per week across 4 days. This will be a mixture of 10 and 7.5 hour shifts from Monday to Saturday - you'll never have to work a Sunday unless you fancy doing some overtime.The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following:
The other stuff we're looking for
- A UK Manual driving license with no more than 8 points
- You must live within one of the following postcodes: OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4, OX5, OX7, OX9, OX10, OX11, OX12, OX13, OX14, OX15, OX16, OX17, OX18, OX25, OX26, OX27, OX28, OX29, OX39, OX44, HP18, RG17 or SN7
- Be comfortable working at heights and outside in all weathers
We don't look for any specific qualifications, but we'd love for you to bring:
What's in it for you?
- Enjoyment in helping customers get their tech up and running
- Creativity to solve problems
- A passion for our products and services
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
- A competitive salary of £25,000 plus £2.5k OTE + £2.5k London Weighting Allowance plus a company van and amazing benefits.
- 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.