Job descriptionJob Title and Grade
: Healthcare AssistantLocation
: James Paget, Great YarmouthWards Covered:
Days: £9.49 Saturdays/Nights: £13.38 Sunday/Bank Hols: £17.37 + holiday
If putting others first comes naturally to you then keep reading.
We're hiring Healthcare Assistants to relieve pressure on the NHS in the Norfolk area.Why join NHS Professionals?
If you're looking to enhance your career in the healthcare sector this role will be ideal for you. With the opportunity to work flexible bank shifts across many different wards you can further enhance your personal development and career within the NHS.
Healthcare Assistants support registered staff in the delivery of high quality and compassionate care to patients.
We can offer you some fantastic benefits which include:
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle
- Long term placement opportunities
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go
- Stakeholder pension scheme
At James Paget you'll be working for an NHS Trust that has a vision to continually improve the quality of patient care and deliver services that are closely integrated with primary, community and social care to maximise their potential.What you'll have
Who are NHS Professionals?
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 2 level in a UK private or NHS hospital within the last 2 years.
- Completed an NVQ level 2 or above in Health & Social care or hold a Care Certificate issued by the NHS.
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines.
- Carry out Care Support Worker procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards.
- A caring compassionate nature.
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.Apply
Register today for various flexible shifts and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with The Recruitment Team on option 2 to discuss in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Disclaimer
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.