*Swimming Teacher - swim! - Liverpool South*
*Hours: Various hours available (evenings and weekends)*
*Salary: Starting from £21,000*
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with swim! - The UK's leading premium Learn to Swim brand?
We are looking for engaging and inspiring individuals to work as Swimming Teachers and join our industry leading swimming team, delivered at centres across the UK.
Your primary role will be to plan, deliver and review the highest quality, themed, fun and safe learn to swim lessons for 3-11years with excellent standards of customer experience and premium facilities and changing lives through giving every child opportunity to learn to swim.
As part of your role, you will plan and deliver swimming lessons in and out of the water, use technology to support and engage customers as well as working as part of a team to deliver a premium experience. This will include customer engagement, attending training and team meetings to share best practice and learn from each other.
This role is for weekday evening and weekend hours.
If you share our passion for changing lives through learning to swim and want to make a difference both in and out of the water, then this is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, industry leading company.
Full training and qualification can be provided, we recruit on character and personality - so change your life and get in touch today!
* Deliver fun and inspiring lessons to 3-11-year olds, ranging from non-swimmer to competent swimmer, using *swim!* teaching resources
* Deliver exceptional customer care to every swimmer and family member
* Assess swimmers on an ongoing basis using an online tracking system and follow our awards process and celebrations when swimmers progress through their *swim!*
* Deliver the *swim!* experience to include showing customers round the centre, driving memberships and attending regular meetings with the *swim!* team to share best practice
* To deliver lifeguard duties as and when required (training provided)
* Willing to work towards Swimming Teacher Qualifications
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer service focused, demonstrates a determined and committed approach to quality
* Perseverance and patience to encourage and put people at ease
* Observant, notices customers and anticipates their needs
* Passion for swimming