*Gymnastics Centre Coach - Beth Tweddle Gymnastics - Widnes*
*Hours: Part Time, Full Time (evenings and weekends required)*
*Salary: Starting from £19,000*
Our Olympians need you!
How would you like to work with Beth Tweddle Gymnastics - the UK's leading Recreational Gymnastics provider?
Currently in the UK one million children are on waiting lists for gymnastics lessons. We're here to change this by introducing Beth Tweddle Gymnastics Centres our first designated purpose-built family friendly gymnastics centre. It will be a creative environment making the experience of learning gymnastics enjoyable for children and their parents in a fun, clean and safe environment.
Reporting directly to the Head coach you will play an important part in furthering our vision, with overall responsibility for delivering industry leading gymnastics lessons at our first Gymnastics facility in Mansfield. You will be providing high quality gymnastics coaching to children aged 2 + under the Beth Tweddle Gymnastics brand. You will also be part of a wider business with requirements to attend head office on occasions.
* Delivering high quality, safe, fun and structured recreational gymnastics classes to children of all ages
* Ensuring gymnast's progression is up to date in progress booklets, online reports and online awards
* Updating online systems with weekly and termly reports on each individual class
* Communicating with parents, teachers and coaches on a weekly basis within the lessons to ensure the lessons are of a high standard
* To undertake all required programme training, ongoing training and development to maintain up to date knowledge and practice in the business (provided by Beth Tweddle Gymnastics)
* Support with the safe operation of the facility including health and safety and general cleanliness of the centre
* Assist with front of house duties including meeting and greeting customers
* Desirable exising Gymnastics Qualifications, but full training and qualifications are provided and fully funded.
* Exceptional organisation and time management skills
* Good at communicating with parents, gymnasts and fellow co-workers
* A great team player
* Confident and enthusiastic in their gymnastics provision
* Able to stay calm under pressure
* Abe to provided excellent customer service
* Competent user of IT systems including word and excel
* 30 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
* Free on-site parking
* Pension Scheme
* Birthday off
* Free and discounted spaces on our programs for friends and family
* Employee assistance programme
* Personal Development
* Training Suite