DESCRIPTIONWhite Goods Engineer
Tilbury Customer Service Centre (LM0038)
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We're proud of the service levels we provide for our customers - online, in-store or in their homes. And it's all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Join us as a White Goods Engineer and you'll work your magic to keep customers' appliances in tip-top condition. Whether you're installing, diagnosing faults or making a vital repair, you'll be on hand with the right skills, right knowledge and plenty of smiles to make sure every experience is a positive one.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Driving your company van and managing your own day effectively
- Testing, diagnosing and fixing white goods in our customers' homes
- Providing and implementing technical knowledge across a range of white goods appliances
- Building up our reputation as a home services expert
A lot of the job comes down to skill and efficiency, but building a rapport with customers is just as important. They will welcome you into their homes, and you'll leave them happy.
You will need:
- Proven experience in White Goods repairs
- Full UK/EU driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Ideally (but not essential) ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) in Essential Gas Safety Domestic (CCN1), Gas Cookers and Ranges (CKR1)
- To love that feeling when you've delivered for a customer
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That's why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- 30 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills, your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Plus, we'll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented White Goods Engineering team and unbox your passion at the UK's best-known retailer in tech.