Gas Engineer (White Goods)
Bristol - Western Approach Business Park, Severn Beach, BS35 4GG
Bristol Customer Service Centre (LM0037)
Salary - £35,000 per annum depending on experience plus quartley bonus and average overtime
Hours - 41 hours per week
Shift Pattern - 5 days over 8 days
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We're proud of the service levels we provide for our customers - online, in-store or in their homes. And it's all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to anew way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the Wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. We're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.
As a Gas Appliance Engineer, you'll be out on the road paired up with one of our Drivers. You'll meet, and help out, lots of different customers every day, while enjoying the variety of a wide range of installation jobs. We'll provide the training so you can set up an array of products, from the latest cookers to integrated white goods. And because customers are often excited to get their new products up and running, you earn plenty of thanks for a job well done.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Confidently fitting new products, both gas and electric, safely
- Sharing your product knowledge with our customers
- Building great relationships at all home visits
- Customers invite you into their homes to install a new product, and you'll jump at the opportunity to make the experience memorable.
You will need:
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) in Essential Gas Safety Domestic (CCN1), Gas Cookers and Ranges (CKR1)
- Proven experience in installing gas cookers and ranges
- To take pride in what you do and provide excellent service
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That's why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include:
- Quarterly bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Product discounts on the latest tech
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- 30 days' annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
- A shift pattern of five over eight days
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills, your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Plus, we'll help you develop skills for life, so you can take charge of your future and ours. Be part of our talented Gas Engineer team and unbox your passion at the UK's best-known retailer in tech.