Have you a proven record in Compliance?
* Have you experience in the secured lending market?
* Would you like to work with a company who provides an excellent benefit package and hybrid working?
Anderson Knight is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer for one of our priority financial service clients based in Glasgow.
This is a full time, permanent position working a hybrid model, so your core hours are business hours so no evenings or weekends!
This position is to promote internal policies and overall compliance. You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance on a day to day basis and working alongside a team of two other Senior Compliance Officers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance and Head of Legal.
* You will be responsible for ensuring the business is fully compliant.
* You will be responsible for making sure the business remains ahead of any legal changes by keeping up to date with any forthcoming changes.
* You will be responsible for providing advice and support to senior members regarding the business's framework and application.
* You will be responsible for preparing and submitting applications in relation to senior managers and certification regime.
* You will be required to develop strong working relationships with employees .
* You will be working alongside the heads of compliance and legal to ensure compliance reviews are taking place and inline with compliance monitoring plan.
* Understand regulatory requirements and obligations and demonstrate an ability to bring these to life in a practical and pragmatic manner.
* Demonstrate commitment to appropriate customer outcomes and treating customers fairly.
* Conduct Authority (FCA), ensuring all communications are timely, open and effective.
* Support the implementation of the Company's strategic initiatives/projects from a compliance/legal perspective.
* You will have previous experience of representing for a compliance function in meetings
* You will have strong compliance experience.
* You will have the ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
* Experience of undertaking mortgage conduct gap analyses.
* Experience in Mortgage Lending / Servicing with an in-depth knowledge of UK and European compliance and regulatory laws, including GDPR.
So if you have a proven track record In compliance and financial services, in particular mortgages then I want to hear from you today