- Working closely with our clients from technical sales into delivery. You will sell your projects and services and deliver them too.
- Overseeing the technical leads and project managers to ensure the delivery of the projects is fulfilling expectations in terms of quality and timelines.
- Participating in the growth of the DEX team through recruiting, on-boarding and setting clear career goals with continuous feedback.
- Communicating with counterparts in your area of knowledge across the NTT DATA network in different countries and offices. We are a global company.
- Lead and coordinate with the client managers the response to RFIs, RFPs and client requests within the Digital Experience area
- Manage the internal financials of the projects under your control
- Set-up and lead agile teams where business, UX and technical profiles are working together
- Share knowledge and experience with clients and teams to continuously innovate to bring the best in class for our clients and their users
Where you'll be:
- Technology related degree and at least 8 years of professional IT/Digital experience
- A passion for the digital and technology world and excellent communication skills
- Technology consultancy background is considered a bonus
- Proven experience as a developer/designer in the past (ideally related to Liferay, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Sitecore...)
- Proven experience managing stakeholders and delivering E2E digital platforms
- Experience estimating and scoping Digital Platform implementation and migration projects
- Experience of working with agile methodology and part of a cross functional team (designers, developers, architects, ...)
- Experience participating in technical sales and pre-sales processes
- Experience managing financials of a project is desirable
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend time in our offices in London you will be able to enjoy London's vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat! This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.