Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We're the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That's why we're number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor's list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we're just getting started. We're building diverse and inclusive teams around the world - because that's how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today. About the role
Do you thrive in an environment where keeping your company's computing infrastructure secure and efficient helps you sleep at night?
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic IT Administrator responsible for providing world-class technical support to on-site users. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC, MAC and any other IT equipment' hardware and software.
Based in our HQ in London, the IT Administrator will work with wide range of end-users to diagnose and resolve technical issues, helping key stakeholders do their job faster and better and contributing actively to our current growth and success.
The ideal Candidate is self‐motivated and directed with a positive hands-on and can-do-attitude, willing to work in an uncompromising, high pace, low-politics environment. What you will be doing
- Provide technical support to our local and branch users, on a mix of Windows and Mac devices
- Administration of accounts within management tools. Okta, Gsuite, Airwatch
- Take ownership and resolve issues and requests to completion
- Be involved in project work and responsible for tasks
- Support and administer a wide range of SAAS apps
- Document system configurations and update existing system documentation
- Repair/replace hardware and software as required
- Take charge and action the IT on/off boarding process to ensure a smooth start date
- Provide individual and group training and support on request
- Maintain IT assets & inventories
- Assist in the sourcing and manage all offices IT equipment with preferred suppliers
What we stand for
- Preferred previous experience as an IT Administrator or Support Engineer in a high-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of Servers, Networks and Databases preferred
- Experience with Okta and Airwatch is essential
- Experience supporting Apple OS X and Windows 10 is essential
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Knowledge of Cloud environment would be desirable
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks
- Creative problem solving skills, with good attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people. #Aspire
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences. #Excel
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards. #Unite
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together. Want to see us in action? Take a peek inside here. More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we've raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion. We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world - and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we'll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We'd love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us. We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We'll be happy to support you. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.