At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking an upbeat and self-motivated Technical Communications Specialist to manage the technical communications for our class-leading engineering simulation software. The primary focus of this job is to support our product teams consisting of Product Managers, Business Development, and Technical Specialists (all engineers) in the Fluid & Thermal solution domain to ensure their go-to-market materials communicate the right vision, are consistent across industries and products, help drive business conversations, and reach the various sales and support organizations.
This opportunity is open in the USA/Canada, but European candidates will also be considered.
This role reports to the Director for Fluid & Thermal Product Management. Responsibilities:
- Review and edit technical pre-sales and sales presentations, articles, blogs, customer success stories, case studies and social media posts
- Facilitate and support creation of new collateral
- Track and manage delivery timelines for collateral development and ensure on-time delivery to support Simcenter Fluid & Thermal product releases
- Upload materials to various sites to make sure they reach the wider sales and support organizations
- Develop and manage the team's Microsoft Sharepoint site and Teams channel(s) to improve communication and facilitate collaboration
- Gather and analyze metrics to understand popularity of collateral types, how they are used, and what needs to be improved
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent English language skills
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on time and work independently
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemensmay require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on jobrequirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legallyprotected reasons.
- Experience managing Microsoft SharePoint and Teams or comparable tools
- Experience in or understanding of computer simulation, computation fluid dynamics (CFD) highly desirable
Siemens Industry Software Inc.Experience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type:
Full-timeEqual Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
If you are a woman and cannot find jobs within engineering at Siemens that match your location or skill set why not join our talent community. While you're at it, why not set up job alerts to be notified of these fantastic opportunities when they become available!