Job Description: Job Title: Operations Analyst MKTS Corporate Title: Officer Location: Chester Role Description:
- Delivering exception management, remediation, governance and metrics for the banks Global Combined Good to Trade (CGTT) reporting and adherence requirements
- Regularly connecting with DMO, A&D, Onboarding, ADQ, GTT Team, Sales & Trading, Compliance and COOs to ensure the timely remediation of exceptions
- Review and remove false positives and streamline the flow of the remaining true exceptions.
- Lead initiatives to reduce exceptions by streamlining processes and providing support and education across the bank
- Log, monitor and answer queries from stakeholders.
- Monitor and track open exceptions through to resolution.
- Production and distribution of metrics on exceptions.
- Project ownership - Owning both short & long term projects in relation to new regulations.
- Work with TR Ops Submission Control to back report masked counterparties and missing LEI's
- Post Trade Exceptions team
Bank of America:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.