Discovery, Inc. is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience ofsuperfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
Available in 220 countries and territories and nearly 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens, including TV Everywhere products such as the GO portfolio of apps; direct-to-consumer streaming services such as discovery+, Food Network Kitchen and MotorTrend OnDemand; digital-first and social content from Group Nine Media; a landmark natural history and factual content partnership with the BBC; and a strategic alliance with PGA TOUR to create the international home of golf.
The CX Digital Strategy Manager is responsible for the growth strategy of the Customer Care services. They will ensure Discovery's digital care services are in line with industry standards and they'll monitor trends in all the markets where Discovery is available and propose change and improvement accordingly.
Jointly with the Head of Department - and in alignment with the business strategy -, they will design and lead the Care strategy around key events of the Discovery Roadmap.
The position will report into the Customer Experience Senior Director and work closely with stakeholders across Discovery's global markets. Responsibilities
- Create market overviews and develop points of view on trends and market forecasts in existing and emerging media and technology markets, with a focused consideration of the implications to Discovery's digital brand
- Identify and develop growth strategies and work across company to build consensus and mobilize towards execution
- Structure complex business issues and develop compelling, insightful recommendations
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and problem solve effectively
- Oversee build of detailed financial models and business cases to facilitate decision-making
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Extensive experience in Customer Service, Product or Operations with at least 6 years management experience
- Understanding of the OTT/Streaming industry
- Strong communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to build effective partnerships
- Comfortable running presentations with large groups of Senior Members of the leadership team
- Proven track record of project management and delivery
- Proven track record of successful strategy implementation
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good follow up skills and a positive, proactive attitude
- Excited and motivated by change, multi-tasking and fast paced environment
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Confident with Excel, PowerPoint and GSuite