We have an exciting career development opportunity for someone to join WTW as a Systems Analyst in our pensions software team and we want to hear from you!
You could be either a Systems Analyst in Financial Services already or an experienced Pensions Administrator seeking a career transition into IT. We'll then provide you with training in pensions or systems analysis as required.
The role will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our internal pensions administration software which currently offers a variety of products to our members, clients and admin teams. Not only are we continually rolling out products to clients, but we are also continually enhancing and looking for ways to stabilise our product and platform.
We have an exciting year ahead of us to make our existing product innovative with our vision for 2022 focussed on enhancing the member digital platform, operational efficiency and improving our MasterTrust platform. The Role
- Translating Business Requirements Documents into solution options.
- Collaborating with SMEs to write technical specifications.
- Working alongside a Scrum Master to lead a development team to deliver the product.
- Ensuring that all systems documentation is complete and understandable by relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for product roll out to other clients and understanding when to enhance the core offering in a configurable way.
- Continually improving ways of working and sharing within the Systems Analyst Community sessions.
If a Systems Analyst:
- Demonstratable systems analysis experience including writing technical specifications is essential.
- Experience working in a software development lifecycle.
- Experience using MS SQL is essential.
- Experience within the pensions industry preferred but not essential.
- Experience using JIRA, JIVE, Confluence, SharePoint is preferred but not essential.
- Able to work independently and learn the system using their extensive analysis skills.
- Able to self-organise, prioritise and meet deadlines with a hands on approach where required.
If a Pensions Administrator:
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
- Significant experience of dealing with DC occupational pension schemes.
- Broad knowledge of pensions matters, e.g. advanced calculations, benefits processes, complicated case queries, systems issues.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and using initiave (e.g. taking the lead to resolve technical issues or non-standard cases).
- Keeness to learn (e.g. through industry qualifications) and have an inquisitive mind on how to improve our processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Computer literate, comfortable with MS Office.