An overview of the role
In this critical consultative role you will be designing, building and supporting the SAP Finance solutions for Capgemini on one of our flagship accounts. Dynamic, collaborative and determined, you'll work as part of an established team, within a much larger SAP practice, delivering quality solutions for an enthusiastic client on a substantial, multi-tiered SAP technical estate.
The focus of the role is the enhancement and support of the existing SAP Financial solutions for a very large and prestigious client of Capgemini. As part of your work, you will:
• Operate as part of the existing Finance and Procurement Team, within a very large SAP practice on the account
• Be able to work in a multi supplier environment to deliver projects and resolve high priority Live Service issues
• Configure SAP for FI/CO solutions according to industry best practices
• Prepare quality documentation artefacts such as Solution Documents, Functional Specifications, WRICEFs, etc
• Work within an experienced team, both on and offshore, reporting to a Team Lead
• Be able to impact your work and provide estimates for its delivery
• Support and liaise closely with your corresponding client teams to resolve issues, provide solutions, and offer support to meet contractual obligations
• Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Why this role?
As part of a dynamic team supporting a large customer base the role's holder will have ample opportunity to demonstrate their expertise, delivering projects and maintaining the Finance solutions, that underpin the operation of this significant client. Working with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, both internal and client, the role is key to the continuing work of fostering the relationships, built over many years, with this highly collaborative client. With a huge SAP installation and the determination of the client to be at the forefront of digital transformation the role offers a variety of opportunities to develop oneself and the colleagues working in tandem with the job holder.
You will be:
• Innovative and open minded in your thinking with a passion for change and new ideas
• An experienced SAP Finance consultant who has gained experience from working through multiple project lifecycles and in Live Support environments
• A team player with strong core Financial Accounting and Controlling knowledge (ideally across AR, AP, GL, Assets, Banking, Funds Management and Project Systems)
• Enthusiastic about SAPs roadmap with awareness of their leading technologies, SaaS and S4/HANA
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, please apply and we'll see if we can support you.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.