The job on offer
The requirement is for a Quality, Risk & Performance Manager to join two accounts as part of Cloud Infrastructure Services'.
- The Quality, Risk & Performance Manager should perform, coordinate and/or retain oversight of all quality and risk activities within both accounts. In addition, be able to drive improvements in quality control, compliance and risk management.
- This role will be a hybrid between remote and Capgemini offices once a 'normal' way has been established after the current pandemic. This will be the same role split between two accounts. Ideally, a knowledge of ISO 20000 and ISO 9001 standards would be advantageous.
- The role will be provided with full support from an experienced and existing Business Assurance team and become part of this virtual community.
The objectives of the Quality & Audit Compliance Manager role are as follows:
• Actively contributes to the overall success of the account.
• Takes ownership for quality in all aspects and all areas of the account and is the single-point-of-contact for Quality & Audit Compliance topics.
• Be the subject matter expert in quality control, audit compliance matters and the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standard.
The person holding the Quality & Audit Compliance Manager role is expected to undertake the following activities:
• During the Transition and Early Life Support phases to help design, build and deploy Quality and Audit Frameworks across all Service Tower Providers on behalf of the client.
• Help with the setup of Quality and Audit related objectives (SLA's/OLA's (as required) and KPI's across all parties.
• Propose, agree and oversee the execution of the Internal Audit Schedule for the Account.
• Work with senior managers, account teams and Service Tower Providers to ensure that quality control, quality policies, targets, plans and standards are met.
• Acquire sufficient knowledge over time to be able to liaise, train, coach, guide, and facilitate Account team members including Service Tower Providers to comply with the QMS and other Capgemini policies, standards, processes and quality/audit-related matters within the company.
• At least 10 years' IT industry work experience.
• At least 3 years' experience in a quality/audit management role.
• A very good awareness of ISO9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
• A very good awareness of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
• Has a very good understanding of quality assurance and quality control requirements within a services environment.
• A strong background in Infrastructure Services, SIAM, Service Desk and experience of Application Services. Quality and Audit Management within the context of IT Outsourcing.
Why Capgemini is unique
- We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
- Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
- Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini's unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform 'Next' and our 'Learning for all' mindset.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.