PMO Lead - Telford ( Flexible Working ) The Job On Offer
You will join a capability of 110+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions across the Capgemini HMRC Market Unit.
You will play your part as a member of the Delivery Unit in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. Support and/or play an active role in defining our Delivery Unit practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best of the DU to our customers.
- Responsible for day to day work management of direct report PMO resources
- Responsible for ensuring Capacity Plan is up to date for direct report PMO Resources
- Provide M-Review support up to VP Level
- Revenue group level unapproved financial exposure analysis
- Management of revenue group management codes
- Reviews & analyses sales pipeline at revenue group level
- Reviews & analyses capacity planning outputs for revenue group resources
- Reviews & analyses RAID items at Revenue Group level and supports RAID Management process for the Revenue Group; ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
Project Planning & Control
- Support the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing planning progress & conformance across the clusters. Provide cluster level MI of planning data
- Supports the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing project status reports and providing analysis on trends/key areas to focus on etc.
Quality Management & Governance
- Ensures that the Revenue Group's governance mechanisms are appropriately implemented in line with Delivery Project Governance Plan; e.g. reviewing cluster level project governance compliance, conducting project health checks, preparing for audit activities etc.
- PMO experience and proven Team Leadership with the ability to manage a high performing team
- Strong business acumen and a high level of financial management and experience of providing key MI information to support the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
- Confident communication skills and energy
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work being able to multitask
- Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals
- Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint & Outlook.
- ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
Why Capgemini is Unique
- At the Capgemini we offer opportunities to contribute to society, make a difference to the world and help Architects of Positive Futures. Through our sustainability framework Capgemini is at the cutting edge of helping organisations accelerate their net zero and wider sustainability ambitions.
- Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there
- We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. Through our New Normal campaign, we are looking to embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements
Get The Future You want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. .
A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible.
It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses.
And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want.
And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is.
Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.