At Capgemini Invent, we bring to life what's next for our clients.
By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
The focus of your role
You will be working with the world's largest and most innovative Financial Services institutions to deliver market leading digital propositions in the Insurance market (Our key focus on Personal, Commercial and Health).
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It's really rewarding. And it's also really varied. You'll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you'll get to know the customer's needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It'll help you discover unexpected answers together.
What you'll do
Our people are flexible, and the scope of your role will vary with each project, in line with the breadth and depth of your experience. Our Consultants are at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of clients to achieve their strategic goals. At the more senior levels, you will be expected to lead teams and to become actively involved in future business development opportunities.
- You'll work with leading insurance companies to assist them in developing, prioritising and delivering the insurers of the future.
- You'll design and lead streams of work whilst playing a role in Capgemini's growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers and knowledge, as well as developing new business.
- You'll identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
- You'll apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team's plans and objectives are achieved.
- You'll bring the right combination of style and substance, ensuring that the basics are right, whilst always focusing on we add value to our clients.
- You'll work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
What you'll bring
You'll have deep Insurance and Consulting experience and you'll have novel points of view regarding the future of the industry. You'll be familiar with business and technology trends, as well as key Insurtech players. In addition, you will be comfortable leading teams and delivering excellence:
- Management consulting experience with a proven track record of driving business value in one of Personal, Commercial or Health Insurance.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with experience of being able to influence senior stakeholders and "get things done" across a range of organisations, varying in size and complexity.
- Expert knowledge and experience of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Strong business acumen, a high level of financial management capability, and experience of providing key Management Information to support the business.
- Understanding of modern digital technologies.
You'll also bring:
- Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in developing, selling and delivering consulting solutions.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You'll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We're also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we're working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone's access to a digital world. It's something we're really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world's most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you'll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/ This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.