Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You'll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Insurance touches the lives of everyone and allows us to operate secure in the knowledge that should the worst happen we will have the support we need. Special Contingency Risks (SCR)
SCR is a specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focusing on People Risks (Special Crime and Accident & Health). SCR supports clients in managing the safety and security of their employees, combining insurance advice and expertise with risk advisory and crisis support services. The business is recruiting a billing technician within our billing team located in Ipswich.
Our focus on colleague development and inclusion means that you will be supported throughout your programme to grow personally and professionally and gain the technical expertise to kickstart your career in insurance. We do this through our employee engagement programme which will provide you with access to bespoke learning platforms as well as opportunities to network and work with SCR colleagues globally. The Role *** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year*** Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship Programme Closing Date: 15th May 2022
The successful candidate will operate as a 'billing technician' with a focus
Training & Qualifications
- Understand, apply and where necessary explain the business unit policies and procedures.
- Deliver timely and accurate end to end client documentation, within the CEM framework, FCA and contract certainty requirements
- Loading of data into the relevant WTW systems, in an accurate and timely manner
- Undertake and verify due diligence of new clients, markets and third parties
- Assist and liaise with Xchanging, the bureau submission and Facilities teams on submission queries
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, markets and others where appropriate to maximise service delivery levels
- Perform quality checks on all documentation
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times and manage data in line with WTW guidelines
- Any other duties as requested
This Apprenticeship is a 24 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the Project Management qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
There will be opportunities for further training for any of the following qualifications:
- 6th Sigma
- Prince 2
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Sponsored by the SCR leadership team, our programme also provides access to senior mentors and a "buddy network" to support your wider career development, with ample networking and experience-building opportunities.
This foundational programme is part of Willis Towers Watson's culture of learning, which supports career development for all our colleagues, from apprentices through to senior leaders. The Requirements
The Application Process Stage 1:
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
Online application, including CV Stage 2:
Online testing Stage 3:
Video interview - in partnership with the Bright Network, we have created an academy module on "How to Ace your Video Interview". Click here to sign up and watch it! Stage 4: Online a
ssessment centre Stage 5:
Offer and on-boarding
In partnership with Willis Towers Watson, this module will help you prepare for upcoming interviews. With a key focus on video interviews, Willis Towers Watson. Equal Opportunity Employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2022. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.