At Capgemini Invent, we bring to life what's next for our clients.
By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
You will be working with the world's largest and most innovative Capital Markets institutions to help them deliver on the upcoming market infrastructure transformation whether on regulatory, technology or operations
Why this role?
Our people are flexible, and the scope of your role will vary with each project, in line with the breadth and depth of your experience. Our Consultants are at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of clients to achieve their strategic goals. At the more senior levels, you will be expected to lead teams and to become actively involved in future business development opportunities.
• You'll work with leading capital markets companies to assist them in developing, prioritising and delivering the Capital Markets institutions of the future.
• You'll design and lead streams of work whilst playing a role in Capgemini's growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers and knowledge, as well as developing new business.
• You'll identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
• You'll apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team's plans and objectives are achieved.
• You'll bring the right combination of style and substance, ensuring that the basics are right, whilst always focusing on we add value to our clients.
• You'll work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
You'll have deep Capital Markets and Hand-on Consulting experience and you'll have novel points of view regarding the future of the industry.
You should have practitioner knowledge of capital markets and ideally broad cross asset class experience of products gained from industry roles (for example as product controller) and in addition one or more of the following:
• 6+ years of experience gained in implementing regulatory changes in capital markets (e.g, MFID, EMIR, SFTR, Market Abuse regulations etc) across the front/middle and back office in capacity of PM, analyst or change expert
• Understanding of 3 lines of defense and how data and controls are executed through the trade life-cycle across products
• Experience in developing and executing the technology roadmap for a capital markets organisation across asset classes (including views on digital/AI/Cloud and crypto)
• Hands-on experience of the quant model life-cycle and understand of how it could be optimised
You'll also bring:
• Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals.
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in developing, selling and delivering consulting solutions.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We're also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we're working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone's access to a digital world. It's something we're really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world's most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you'll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.