An overview of the role
In Business Services we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, digital business transformation ranging in scope from advisory consulting through to full outsourcing of operations. Having the right people with exemplary skills, gives every client the right result.
The Finance and Accounting practice within Business Services is growing a team dedicated to digitally transforming the finance functions of our clients, ensuring that processes, technologies and operations are redesigned for the digital age and the evolving objectives of our clients.
You will couple your deep experience of technical architecture with your finance domain knowledge to create deal winning solutions. Your personal skills and credibility will ensure the successful delivery of client value and you will be a trusted advisor to key clients.
Why this role?
- Take responsibility for the technical solution design for major deals, including pricing
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Play a key role in articulating solutions to client
- Provide technical leadership on large client engagements
- Actively contribute to the product and standards development for Business Services
- Enterprise technical architecture delivery experience using industry standard methods
- Ability to elicit and specify architectural and non-functional requirements
- Deep understanding of finance operations
- Understand how to leverage data
- Deep design and implementation experience of domain specific technologies such as SAP, Blackline, Trintech, and Workiva
- Deep design and implementation experience of enabling technologies covering integration and API management, process orchestration, data management and automation
- Commercial awareness for solution pricing
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
- Experience of business process/technology outsourcing advantageous
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.