The job on offer
As part of the growing UK Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) Centre of Excellence (COE) you will be responsible for architecting Managed Service solutions across the UK Public and Private sectors, and will support our Sales community by designing dynamic, market leading, business-led solutions covering Transitions, Service Delivery, Development and Transformation and associated financial models, to enable growth with new logo clients as well as our existing client base. You will represent Capgemini's growing presence in the market and will build relationships with clients and our IT Services partners promoting the Capgemini brand and broader Capgemini offers in the Applications Development and Maintenance space using our market leading ADMnext offer.
You will have a proven track record of creating solutions in the Public or Private Sector - both through formal procurement processes and through informal relationship-based design. Coupled with this a good understanding of the issues facing senior executives in the ADM space and an understanding of the solutions that will resonate with them.
- Responsible for leading and managing ADM client propositions interacting proactively with other Capgemini Practices, Service Lines and global Business Units.
- Create, define and deliver strategic ADM solutions across vertical sectors.
- Capable of winning the client's confidence in face-to-face discussions possessing excellent presentation and interaction skills.
- Own the creation of compelling value propositions that clearly spell out the strategic, operational, technical, and financial benefits for the client and how the expected benefits will be delivered.
- Ensure that the service offerings, operational strategies, and service innovation match the clients' business requirements and develops them accordingly when opportunities arise.
- Consolidate input from subject matter experts into consistent, compliant value propositions.
- Create, consolidate, and analyse cost estimates for approval by internal stakeholders.
- Review proposal documentation, commercial propositions, manage due diligence teams, and assist in contract negotiations.
- Manage all solution components and engages fully by providing direction and sharing information.
- Promote use of strategic offers and present these to sales/proposal teams during bids.
- Participate in and seek suitable on-sell activities with existing clients.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic client guidance on bridging the gap between the business problems faced by clients and the benefits available from Capgemini's solutions.
- Actively seek and share technical or business aligned knowledge from internal and external sources throughout the ADM COE team.
- Accountable for aligning with sales colleagues, ensuring that ADM knowledge is responsive, available and relevant to each requirement.
- Responsible for identifying and championing opportunities to propose an ADM solution to clients
- Reports to Bid Manager/Director and Account Exec in a pursuit and overall to Head of UK ADM COE.
- Exceptional client-facing skills.
- Capability to articulate technical solutions to technical and non-technical people.
- Strategically oriented, but able to lead all aspects of solution delivery.
- Very strong negotiation and commercial skills.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Able to work effectively in pressurised situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances.
- Able to work on own with limited assistance /direction from others, although not afraid to seek help/advice where required, delegating tasks effectively to ensure best use is made of own time.
- Exude enthusiasm and optimism at all times.
- Focused on delivering high quality solutions to clients, both internal and external.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and dynamic style.
- A generator of innovative and/or fresh ideas.
Why Capgemini is unique
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
We realise a Total Reward package should be move than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.