The job on offer
Reporting into the Head of GSMC, the Problem Lead is responsible for the end-to-end management of Problem Management
Oversees the root cause analysis process within the ITIL framework, with a focus on preventing repeat major outages. This is performed by applying a standard root cause analysis methodology, identifying known errors, and corrective actions. Equally adopting proactive problem management approach to both prevent, predict minimise and eliminate where possible.
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with potential for extension
- Assigns problem investigations to proper resolver teams
- Ensuring that problems are identified, recorded, and tracked to resolution
- Ensuring that the information entered in the problem investigations and known errors are accurate and complete
- Monitoring progress of Problems assigned to resolvers and escalate as needed
- Preparing the trend analysis of incidents and monitoring data
- Ensuring business impact analysis of Problems is accurate
- Performing Post Problem and corrective action reviews as necessary to ensure accuracy, completeness and validity of actions performed and information recorded
- Monitor and escalate KPIs as needed including: Idle problem investigations and SLA breaches
- Ability of managing virtual teams to deliver Problem Management process and working cross functionally.
- Ability to develop training material, schedule and facilitate training sessions for internal and external resources, mentoring skills.
- Computer systems knowledge, integration, and architecture concepts.
- Experience in various Problem Management reactive and proactive techniques supported by understanding of statistics and quality management concepts.
- Good Management and communication skills, hosting and facilitating of Problem Management meetings.
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process.
- Understanding of Service Management Framework.
Why Capgemini is unique
- At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
- Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
- We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.