The job on offer
The Europe SAP CoE is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the Renewable enterprise domain (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients, or indirectly through our industry focused Market Unit Account Directors, partners such as SAP, and of course our extensive SAP and other technology/consulting/outsourcing/industry practitioners.
Architecture is key to enable agile and value driven Digital Transformation supported by S/4HANA as the core and enriched with Vertical Apps in the Cloud. Our Multi-Pillar S/4HANA architecture provides a framework for these multi-components multi-cloud architectures, and Capgemini is recognized for his expertise in complex architectures.
As SAP Technical architect lead in Europe, you will be working across various industries - Retail, CP, Automotive, Life Sciences, Aerospace & Defense, High Tech, Machinery, helping them to design Multi-pillar architectures based on SAP's solutions, integrated with best-in-class Apps, in a multi-Cloud environment. You will work alongside our extensive SAP teams to help develop our opportunity pipeline, and benefits from our Architects capability network to go beyond your areas of expertise when needed.
Given the key contribution that SAP Architects bring to Capgemini SAP business globally - both in presales and in projects - the SAP CoEs network has a highly visible profile, both internally and externally, and is viewed as a crucial element in driving the growth and success of Capgemini. As a Senior SAP Technical Architect Lead in the Europe SAP CoE, you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of SAP business.
You will be working with new and existing clients across Europe, in a deal shaping, presales or project Senior SAP & Cloud architect/consultant role. In charge of growing our capabilities, through upskilling, hiring or partnerships.
Your field of play is Europe - the job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
As a Senior SAP & Cloud Technical Architect Lead, you will bring your SAP - and also non SAP and/or Cloud - technical architecture capabilities, and be able to demonstrate how you have architected solutions, converting business needs into Multi-Pillar SAP architectures that enables agile, flexible and end-to-end business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead solution teams across SAP and non SAP components
- SAP & Cloud technical architecture leadership and providing SME delivery oversight on engagements.
- Analyse, shape, architect and estimate responses for large SAP transformation opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex RFx requests.
- Define, develop and promote SAP & Cloud technical architectures focused propositions and go to market approaches.
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP.
You will have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP & Cloud technologies and have a depth of consulting and functional experience across both SAP and Cloud components.
- Strong knowledge of Hyperscalers offerings and solutions - services, hosting, models - and exploiting the platforms BTP and other PASS & third party tools
- Experienced in Cloud economics
- Technical architecture / how to refresh and re build estates / Integration
- Technical assurance
- Awareness of Data and related security
- Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a consistent framework.
Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
• Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations.
• Trends in the Cloud and evolution of the SAP positioning & offers.
• The API economy
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work
We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. Through our New Normal campaign, we are looking to embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.