Category Manager - Recruitment Acquisition
London - with flexibility
An overview of the role
Working in the global procurement team with a focus on the UK Capgemini business, this exciting role sits across all business units across the UK, reporting into the head of external resource and services procurement. The team manage the vast majority of non-IT spend across the UK supporting UK management but report completely globally in structure. This role will be working extensively across the business, managing all elements of contingent and permanent hiring across the UK business, in addition to training. Procurement operate at a high-profile level in the business and the main stakeholders will be Directors and above.
The role will focus on the full end to end management and accountability of an outsourced MSP Solution, and supporting HR/Recruitment with Permanent Hiring via an outsourced RPO in addition to Executive Recruitment, Early Careers and Training. The right person will have strong stakeholder management skills due to the executive colleagues leading in these areas and be the first point of contact for any queries from across the business. They will be working across HR, delivery, resourcing, and training, responsible for ensuring the services are best in class and support the business to hire c. 2000 resources per year in a very competitive IT recruitment market. The role manages circa £150M in spend across a large supplier base.
This is a complex and fast paced role, that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
Why this role?
What you'll do
- Working across senior stakeholders to understand needs and develop a range of category strategies to drive innovation and value for Capgemini.
- Exploring the next generation of Total Talent Solutions to ensure Capgemini are at the forefront of change and support the business to generate revenue.
- Ensuring all high value procurement is managed strategically from RFx utilisation, make vs buy decisions to supplier management and solution optimisation.
- Working alongside Procurement colleagues to ensure efficiencies are maintained across categories.
- Ensure a clear and fit for purpose supply chain, through selection and rationalisation.
- Develop a clear and regular pattern of supplier relationship management to drive day to day business efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure the business understand the value you and the procurement function bring by being a true specialist in your category.
What you'll bring
- Strong experience in HR/Resourcing procurement. Working with outsourced recruitment providers (MSP/RPO) is preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- Solid background in large complex matrix multi-national companies, with employee management experience.
- Preferred working in a fast-paced service sector B2B business
- Motivation, ambition, and drive to succeed
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.