An overview of the role
As a Solution Architect overseeing complete SAP S4 and Cloud Platform solutions, this role is relevant to the functional and business solution, which will also require a strong awareness of technology.
You will have a proficient business understanding of the pharmaceutical industry sector and implementing innovative solutions.
You will be the single point of contact for the solution across all aspects. Working with a team of senior EM's, technical architects and sales/delivery people, you will represent Capgemini with Analysts, Clients and with other partners.
You must be able to work in a sales, as well as a delivery, environment and be able to display a high level of innovation and agility.
- The role requires you to act as the primary contact for the solution with our clients' senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Assisting the client to define their business requirements and shape business processes.
- Leading the technical solution to fit the business processes.
- Directing the S4 solution with an understanding of integration with other SAP products, such as Success Factors, Ariba, Hybris, etc., and third-party packages that are commonly used by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Addressing the challenge of migrating to S4 and new business processes.
- Supporting sales growth targets, whilst developing and expanding our go-to-market strategies and approaches.
- Analyse, shape and lead pursuit responses for SAP S4 opportunities. This will include analysing requirements, solutioning, estimating and developing winning proposals.
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/ internal SAP eminence development.
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups, key partners such as SAP and key internal groups such as industry sector leads
- Leading and delivering large, complex business transformations
Why this role?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SCM team and build tomorrows future
- You will be an excellent communicator, executive level manager and outstanding leader.
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a drive and interest to expand your knowledge in new technologies and industry focus, through training and research to develop your career within the SAP team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience of working across SAP business processes; both in the digital core and wider applications
- You have a track record of leading pursuits for SAP S4 opportunities, from initial relationship building through to successful closure and delivery of the solution.
- Industry and business process knowledge in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- You can co-ordinate many complex tasks and manage complexity as a matter of course whilst overseeing several related projects and programmes that contribute to one or more defined business goals.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products and how to architect those into leading solutions.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.