The job on Offer
- Be a senior and active member of agile development teams as they deliver robust, engaging and usable solutions
- Take personal responsibility for components' technical delivery - collaborating with other senior developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions
- Continually improve our teams' development processes, practices, tools and techniques
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues as you coach them and mentor them, helping the team to grow their skills, as well as developing your own skills by experimenting with and learning new technologies
- Encourage innovation, inclusion, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities and open source projects and initiatives
- Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches using one or more of Serverless Framework, AWS Amplify, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Firebase, Azure Functions
- Understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches
- Continuous Integration/DevOps experience
- Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development
- Version control software (Git) expertise
- A deep understanding of web standards, accessibility and development best practice
- Experience of leading agile development teams, and delivering optimised integrated web solutions
We're also using the following technologies and patterns, it would be great if you had experience in some of these, if not we can help develop them:
- Contentful, and other headless content management and e-commerce platforms
- Microservice, and API based, development experience, including designing and implementing REST and GraphQL APIs, and understanding API security patterns,
- Building native mobile apps using React Native, Hybrid apps, or natively on iOS or Android
Why Capgemini is unique
We work with range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better. Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini's unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by ur digital learning platform 'Next' and our 'Learning for all' mindset.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.