The job on offer
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop skills working with the ServiceNow platform and support our client's individual journeys.
The Junior ServiceNow Developer will be trained and supported to be involved with the entire software development lifecycle including but not limited to application UI configuration and customisation, development of integration components, troubleshooting and support the ServiceNow application.
• Create and update documentation and procedures.
• Take part in ServiceNow testing, administration and development activities as well as trouble shooting
• Work alongside business analyst and assisting in qualifying client requirements
• Qualify client requirements through validation of "needs" versus "wants"
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and certifications.
- Experience in administering ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Agile and SCRUM
- Advanced communication skills (written and speaking skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of relational databases concepts
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate (Must)
- ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate (optional)
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate (optional)
- Application Creation in ServiceNow (optional)
Why Capgemini is unique
- We realise a Total Reward package should be move than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud.
- At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
- We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.