An overview of the role
Capgemini's Connected Marketing Operations group delivers frictionless, digitally augmented, data-driven marketing services that drives a more agile connections and seamless experience with customers. This is critical in transforming businesses, shaping new consumer values, and driving sales. Our next-generation digital marketing solutions leverage innovative marketing technologies to enrich brand's digital strategy with relevant insights and data, maximize campaign and channel reach, and drive operational excellence and efficiency across the marketing organization.
Capgemini Connected Marketing group is a new business line focused on delivering long term marketing outsourcing services. Our group has strong ambitions to accelerate growth in United Kingdom and other European countries. We are seeking an experienced highly motivated Go-to-market lead to develop new market entry strategies, value propositions and partnerships. As a global organization, you will support various market units to penetrate strategic client accounts with our agency solutions.
The Go-To-Market Lead plays a key role in this critical growth opportunity in the UK and Europe. It's an ideal time to join early on its growth and help drive excellence within our offering. We are seeking a motivated, experienced, strategic individual with the breadth of marketing knowledge across content services at scale, campaign execution, analytics and marketing technology.
Additionally, you will provide insight and expertise on these solutions when prospecting and pitching for new business.
• Develop and drive go to market strategy development and implementation aligned to the global and local GTM initiatives
• Collaborate with market unit sales and practice leaders to position our Marketing Services to prospect and existing clients
• Develop value propositions and pitch presentations by industry and solution area
• Evaluate existing offerings and develop strategies for greatest business impact to clients
• Collaborate with market unit and client teams to create client specific action plans for our solutions
• Lead demand generation through cross sell/up sell in existing accounts, as well as new logo acquisition
• Design Marketing Services solutions during the sales process
• Develop direct client relationships where required to present new offerings, capabilities and value proposition
• Stay aware of the competitive landscape and develop tactical and strategic programs to ensure successful deal closures
• Anchor all sales activities including response creation, proposal development, commercials client interactions etc.
• 15+ years client delivery role in the areas of omni-channel marketing execution, content design & production, digital marketing, marketing analytics and tech, ideally withing a digital marketing agency or marketing consulting agency
• (Preferred) Advanced Marketing Degree, MBA or equivalent
• 10+ years, in some capacity, business development and new offering development
• 10+ years working in a matrixed and/or global organization and comfortable navigating complexity
• 5+ years team/people management of 10+ resources
• Platform implementation experience across omni-channel marketing, marTech, analytics, CMS, DMPs
•Energetic, passionate, highly self-motivated, collaborative, organized individual driven to execute flawlessly in a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic environment
•Great communication and storytelling skills
•Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and internal leaders
•Ability to seamlessly intersect consulting skills, marketing strategy, and marTech to drive and improve clients' business results
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.