eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organisations of all sizes.
eBay's strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led reimagination of the company. Looking for a purpose-driven company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with urgency and integrity and to be fearlessly inclusive? That's who we are. If this sounds compelling, join eBay!
About the team:
We are passionate about helping businesses to grow and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include marketing and community engagement within the UK market.
We are looking for an exceptional, digital-savvy, strategic and creative communications professional. Your role will be to produce enlightening, educational, and inspiring content for the small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) who sell on eBay.co.uk.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain Business-to-Business (B2B) editorial content for eBay.co.uk, email marketing campaigns, articles, landing pages, social media and other communications.
- Understand and implement eBay tone of voice and branding guidelines.
- Build content in custom content management systems.
- Guide content through eBay approval processes.
- Review performance of content with a view to increasing its effectiveness.
- Plan and attend regular meetings with internal customers and partners.
- Develop, manage and maintain close relationships with internal customers and Marketing, Brand and Legal departments.
- Support in building and improving our end-to-end campaign process to allow both proactive and reactive communications to be activated seamlessly.
- Be able to lend your expertise in supporting the build of short, medium and long term communication strategies that will help land the right messages to eBay sellers on our core programmes
- Exceptional copywriting, proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience in B2B copywriting - ideally for a small business audience.
- Ability to work independently and proactively chip in to the wider Marketing team.
- Proven experience of producing multi-channel content to weekly and monthly schedules.
- Passion for and interest in eBay, e-commerce, and digital marketing.
- Ability to define success of goals and objectives using data and statistical analysis.
- Approachable, collaborative, determined and creative problem-solving attitude.
- Willing to take ownership and make sure things get done.
- Hands-on experience of working with content and asset management systems to input, manage and update content.
- Experience of email marketing tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you're single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn't just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay's Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement