The job on offer
You will be joining the successful Customer Engagement SAP team as an SAP CX Functional Consultant to deliver system design and build activities in complex SAP solution implementations and optimization projects. You will have a solid foundation as an SAP CX consultant with other related SAP products exposure such as SAP S/4 HANA.
As an SAP CX (C/4HANA) Consultant (Primarily Service Cloud, but also Sales Cloud or Field Service Management), you will work as part of a great team delivering projects and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
You will be working on the delivery of SAP CX projects, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of SAP CX components will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area.
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
Who you'll be working with
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini's dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver the sales and distribution aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients across various industries.
• Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and expertise of the system for SAP CX (Primarily Service Cloud, but also Sales Cloud or Field Service Management)
• Lead your functional area within the engagement as an SAP CX functional consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary
• Work with other Capgemini business units and sales teams and input to the sales process
• Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries
• Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives
• You will nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development
You will have:
• Hands on experience of configuring and implementing for SAP CX (Primarily Service Cloud, but also Sales Cloud or Field Service Management) on all elements of the project lifecycle from sales through to early life support
• Been responsible for implementing SAP CX solutions previously
• Completed at least two end-to-end project cycle with SAP CX
• The skills to lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution for the client
• The ability to capture design decisions and architecture in Functional and Technical Design documentation
• The ability to complete Functional Specifications for any custom object developments
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• The ability to identify and resolve integration issues
• The ability to work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members
• Passion to work with our clients advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
• Enthusiasm and proactiveness for learning and staying current with SAP latest technologies
• The ability to work with multiple customers simultaneously
• The ability to contribute to our team and practice and enhance its capability and enable growth
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work. Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.