The job on offer
Working in collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, this role is the perfect platform from which you can assist clients in the implementation of Service Management practices based on both Capgemini and industry standards.
As a Senior Developer you will be expected to be a trusted source of knowledge, supporting, leading, mentoring and advising the other developers within the team, expanding their capabilities and working with them to improve their technical skillsets.
Your role will also involve:
- Being Subject Matter Expert for integrations between ServiceNow and other systems
- Influencing the development of the vision and strategy for ServiceNow based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and strategies
- Setting coding standards of best practices, ensuring that all work delivered by the team meets those standards.
- Assisting ServiceNow System Administrators, SI Process Consultants, and Business Analysts with incident resolution, as needed
- Leading the adoption of Automated Test Framework
- Delivering high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose - challenging unnecessary customisation and focusing on a development and deployment approach that delivers flexibility
- Qualifying client requirements through validation of needs versus wants.
We're looking a ServiceNow Developer with experience in Enterprise and/or IT Service Management and advanced administering ServiceNow Platform experience. As well as this you have:
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to question and push back approach on client requirements
- Strong attention to detail, with advanced communication skills
- ServiceNow System Administration
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Application Creation in ServiceNow
Nice to have experience/certifications includes:
- Working with relational databases
- Working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITOM
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate
Why Capgemini is unique
- We realise a Total Reward package should be move than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud.
- At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
- We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.