Any UK base
Overview of the role
Digital Customer Experience is one of the fastest growing application practices within the Capgemini UK business and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value though digital transformation and the application of user-centred design, major cloud technologies (Salesforce, Pega, Adobe) and mobile, Content Management Solutions and UI development. We are an Agile, cloud-first organisation delivering digital solutions that scale using on and offshore capabilities.
We are looking for Engagement Managers whose principal responsibility will be to lead the delivery of our most exciting digital opportunities. Reporting to the Practice Leadership within the Digital Customer Experience practice, you will work closely with our Market Unit and Account Management teams to shape and deliver client assignments.
As a vital part of our business unit, you'll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers
Why this role?
- Deliver key Salesforce Commerce Cloud assignments, typically valued from £1m - £3m+
- Leverage a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite to support validation of solutions
- Build and lead teams from across Capgemini UK (spanning Creative Services, Consulting, Development and Support) and global business to shape and secure significant new business.
- Lead the engagement with internal and external partners in deals
- Lead the delivery of the deals we secure, working with teams formed from across the Capgemini business and partners
- Represent Capgemini within our clients' organisations, building personal and corporate credibility and confidence
- Represent Capgemini externally with an active industry profile
- Actively support the continuing evolution and application of our delivery strategies, notably Agile and RightshoreTM delivery
- Experience in leading e-commerce software delivery projects, with a focus specifically on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Ability to apply functional and technical knowledge of eCommerce applications, to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Leadership & command presence; the ability to facilitate product vision, strategy, and feature decisions across geographically dispersed teams
- Proven experience implementing Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) and DevOps delivery processes and techniques
- Strong and motivational team leader, capable of enthusing and directing teams to undertake complex activities against challenging commitments
- Growth driven mentality and dynamism to expand Capgemini's business within client accounts
- Influencing and communications skills to build relationships within client organizations
- Certified Professional in Agile Project Management (CPAPM) (preferred)
- Scrum Master certification (preferred)
- Salesforce Admin Certification (preferred)
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There's an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you'll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
'Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com' This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.