The job on offer
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini's dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver the sales and distribution aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients across various industries. You will be joining the successful Customer Engagement SAP team as an SAP CX (C/4HANA) and SD Consultant to deliver system design and build activities in complex SAP solution implementations and optimisation projects.
To get the best from this role you'll have:
• SAP CX (C/4HANA) configuration experience- having been involved in 2 complete project lifecycles in one of the following components.
• SAP CX (C/4HANA), Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Data Cloud
• SAP SD & Logistic Execution configuration experience- having been involved in 2 complete project lifecycles.
• Good knowledge of the integration of SAP SD to other SAP Components e.g. Finance, MM, BI, PP.
• Business consulting and engagement skills and must and able to articulate business challenges in a non-technical manner.
• Leadership skills and the ability to lead a project work stream.
• The ability to architect solutions as part of sales propositions and follow through to delivery.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• The skills to lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution.
• The ability to identify and resolve integration issues.
• The ability to work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members.
You will be an integral part of our SAP Customer Engagement Team, enabling a smooth implementation by taking a flexible approach to:
• Executing and facilitating workshops.
• Leading teams that are based both on-site and remote.
• Working on all elements of the project lifecycle from sales through to early life support.
• Continuously identify and resolve issues that arise during the project life cycle.
• Configure SAP
• Prepare functional specs for the build of RICEFW objects
• Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.