The job on offer
Our Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients' Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our Cloud service offerings. You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our Cloud security capability continues to grow
Your work with us will include one or more of the following areas:
• Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline.
• Designing, developing and building security reference architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
• Identifying, designing and deploying solutions to secure cloud usage.
• Working with Capgemini's wider business to develop standards, choose appropriate technology solutions and enable complete integration with or migration of our clients' environments.
• Identifying, recommending and co-ordinating training sessions to coach other teams about security-relevant technologies, processes and tools.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bringing to use your experience in one or more of the following
• Security, configuration and deployment models for "as a service" systems.
• Experience of cloud platforms.
• Design and implementation of secure cloud architectures and designs.
• Cloud protection and governance at various levels from network to application.
• Service oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices.
• Secure software development.
• Threat modelling and design reviews of new technologies.
• Deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following areas is desirable; DevOps, DevSecOps, Devsecops, WAF, API Gateways, SIEM, CASB, SDN, Puppet, Chef, Docker, SOA, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS, O365 security, Salesforce, Threat modelling
*This role requires current SC clearance
Why Capgemini is unique
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.