The job on offer
In this pivotal role, you'll join a growing SAP Finance team as a Managing SAP FI/CO consultant and have theopportunity to work in a lead role with experienced and talented colleagues on a variety of different financerelated SAP projects including; Finance Transformation, S4 Hana migrations, Proof of concepts and Strategicstudies. The role will provide the exposure to complex FI/CO concepts allowing for individual growth and anopportunity to demonstrate existing leadership and SAP functional skills in dynamic project environments. Certification in S/4HANA Finance will be expected in your first year if you are not already certified.
• Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: advisory, solution reviews,proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well SDT, Greenfieldimplementation projects.
• Be a member of the leadership team in the SAP Finance Tower assisting the Tower Lead withimplementation of strategy and Finance capability development and growth.
• Be a reviewer in the SAP Finance Tower and mentor our emerging talent community.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our internal stakeholders in the UK, Europe, globally.
• Work closely with client teams at a leadership level, to achieve project results.
• Contribute to SAP practice capability and growth.
• Networking; Maintain a Capgemini Social Media Presence
• Leadership and role model behaviour
• Communication skills, eloquence
• Collaborative mindset, ability to work across borders and business divisions
• Think creatively, solutions and approaches to address client problems
• Ability to work with others, build on ideas, be constructive
• Awareness of business challenges and desired business outcomes
• Understanding of the SAP Intelligent Enterprise concepts and benefits
• Understanding of finance transformation themes and wider, complementary finance applications.
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.