Who you'll be working with
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved in a broad range of business and IT-focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management.
We help our clients build an enterprise-class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practices at the heart of delivery
The focus of your role
As a Technical Architect with a focus on data management, you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Smart Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice..
You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you'll do
• Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
• Contributing to the analysis of data management requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
• Defining and documenting technical design and architecture for Data Management solutions
• Partnering with clients to gather a necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
• Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
• Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
• Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
What you'll bring
• Hands-on experience in design and development of multiple large scale Data Management solutions.
• Hands-on experience with at least 2 more of the following: Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
• Hand on experience with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, Informatica, SAP, Snowflake, Azure, AWS and others
• Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience of at least two of: data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment and information governance
• Demonstrable experience on at least 3 end-to-end data centric projects, ideally in a key role.
• Experienced in quality assurance of architecture / design deliverables and driving commnication with key technical and business stakeholders.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.