SharePoint Front End Developer
London or Any UK Base
An overview of the role
- Build components to meet business requirements using SharePoint Online and Power Platform
- Build, maintain and support core CoE shared components
- Ensure compliance with agreed standards and policies
- Build automated pipelines and templates for Power Platform components
- Understand customers' overall functional and non-functional requirements, IT and business priorities and success measures to implement solution
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Define best practices for the Power Platform technology stack
- Be a Power Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Promote the use of re-usable assets
- Assist the Operations team with any high priority technical incidents
- Maintain and manage all customer facing information and knowledge bases for PowerPlatform Architecture, Solution Design and key design decisions
- Review designs to ensure they align to agreed standards
Qualification & Experience
- Relevant Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Certifications for Microsoft Azure and Power Platform including Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate /
- Experience with Common Data Model including Plug-ins development, Security model (Roles, Business Units, Field Level, etc...), Business rules, Web API, SDK Libraries/Tools, C#.NET development, Integrations via service endpoints, and Automated Testing (Unit/Integration)
- Experience with Canvas Apps including Building pages/navigation/formulas, using connectors, Using flows
- Experience with Flow (Power Automate) including using triggers and actions, Best practices and limitations
- Experience working as a Developer or relevant equivalent
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages
Why this role?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors,
- Working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- Develop leading visualisation solutions for our customers
- Share your passion and knowledge with other team members
- Mentor other team members
What you'll bring
- Strong knowledge of 2 of the industry leading visualisation tools (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau)
- Passion for Data and Insights
- Good knowledge of BI concepts
- Knowledge and experience of data warehousing and SQL are desirable
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We're active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs - written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, please apply and we'll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.