Insights & Data (I&D) is a core part of UK and Global Capgemini organization. Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is part of I&D specialising in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data & Cloud Migration, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing. This role is a unique chance to work alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors.
You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow - taking on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice
We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like Informatica, Talend, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Google, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
As a vital part of our business unit, you'll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
What you'll bring
• Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Data Migrating, Cloud Migration, Data Management, Data Architecture, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
• Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, IBM, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle and Cloud Migrations (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
• Demonstrable experience on a number of data migration projects. This needs to include significant experience on stakeholder management, data migration planning and scoping, data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management and information governance
• Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects, ideally in a key role
• Leading and mentoring both onsite and offshore teams in delivering the Technical solutions
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.