*Temporary Sales assistant- Sports Direct - Bridlington*
*Sports Direct.com is THE retail success story of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind blowing continued expansion plan.*
Part of our success is owed to our dynamic, commercially driven and passionate team and with growth comes opportunity so we are looking for *Casual Sales Assistants* to join us.
As part of our Sports Direct team your talent will be managed to ensure you reach full potential and have a world of opportunities to explore.
*Want More?* Add another 50p per hour? 1 per hour? 5 per hour? Uncapped earning potential with our *5* Commission Scheme.*
*Key Contribution Areas*
* To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
* Ask open questions to find out customers needs
* To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
* To receive and process cash and card transactions
* Be fully updated on product knowledge
* Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times
* Relevant retail or customer facing experience which reflects the role
* Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to enhance their shopping experience
* A desire and ability to deliver sales against targets set
* Ability to communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
* Be a team player
* Commitment and Enthusiasm
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.
*Engagement terms end September 11th 2022*