The Conduit serves as a home for people passionate about achieving positive social, environmental and economic change. Our community shares our belief that world's most pressing problems are better understood as opportunities waiting for entrepreneurial solutions. The Conduit's mission is to convene a collaborative community that scales and accelerates solutions to the world's greatest challenges and provide its community with a physical home, with industry leading sustainable and ethical hospitality, where creativity and innovation can flourish. Our members are from all over the world, from all sectors and industries and are representative of the world we live in.
We are seeking a performance marketing specialist with a successful track record to focus on driving brand awareness, footfall and revenues for The Conduit, with a focus on its public-facing restaurant Warehouse and member acquisition.
*Purpose & Scope*
To lead the development and execution of The Conduit's multi-channel paid marketing strategy, with a focus on The Conduit's public facing restaurant, Warehouse.
As our ideal candidate, you will be an experienced performance marketer, skilled at distilling content into key messages for a range of audiences and channels. You should also be:
* A natural marketer with a hands-on approach
* An excellent communicator, both written and oral, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* Driven by the role of business and social enterprise in achieving the vital social, environmental and economic shifts required to create a more sustainable future
* Passionate about the role of the media and storytelling in achieving positive social change
* A skilled project manager
* A confident, driven and dynamic leader who is team spirited and look out for those around you
* Adept at a test and learn approach, tracking results and constantly pushing to improve
* Sociable, energetic and have a positive outlook.
*Responsibilities & Key Duties*
Lead the development, growth and execution of a multi-channel paid marketing strategy, including the planning, execution and performance of PPC campaigns across channels.
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
* Work with marketing team to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent and aligned
* Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimize audience strategies
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
* Track and report on key performance indicators of media activity.
* You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills
* You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
Above we have listed the skills we would like the Paid Marketing Manager to have. Below speaks more about the individual's abilities to match our company culture and values:
* Has strong interpersonal skills needed to build trust amongst employees at all levels
* Is a 'team-player' and enjoys working in partnership with colleagues
* Views individual differences as a way to build new ideas and innovations
* "Owns" problems rather than blaming them on others
* Encourages feedback on own behaviour
* Aligned and committed to the vision of The Conduit and constantly looking for ways in your role to achieve our mission.
Regardless of whether your experience is relevant to every one of the above points, if the Conduit and our ethos resonate with you, we encourage you to send in an application.
Commensurate with your experience.